After an injury and in your most vulnerable moments, our job is to walk with you and fight for you.
Meet Attorney Andrew Ramos
Andrew is a Personal Injury Attorney, and he provides representation and support to his clients who have suffered an injury as the result of someone else’s wrongdoing. Andrew prides himself with his ability to connect with his clients and understands that an injured party is already under an immense amount of stress. He strives to keep an open line of communication with his clients to ensure they are heard, their needs are met, and to ultimately reach a successful outcome.
Andrew began his legal career defending insurance companies, security companies, and the State of Florida for claims in both property and liability defense. Andrew applies his experience in defending these entities to better understand/communicate with claims adjusters and defense counsel.
In 2017, Andrew shifted his practice to the representation of individuals and families who suffered injuries or lost a loved one. Andrew has obtained substantial recoveries on behalf of his clients through settlement, mediation, and trial. If you have been injured in an accident, Andrew has the experience to take on any Defendant. He is passionate, has more availability, and is here to help. Call ASR Legal for a free consultation today.
Andrew has the experience to take on any Defendant. He is passionate, has more availability, and is here to help.
- Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Trucking Accidents, Drunk Driving Accidents and Scooter Accidents
- Auto/Pedestrian Accidents, Auto/Bicycle Accidents
- Trip/Slip and Fall
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- General Negligence
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- All Colorado State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- All Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Juris Doctorate – Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Science in Business – Nova Southeastern University